I have 31,000 miles on it now. The dealer changed the filter at 20,000 and 31,000. Is this too often? Costs $150 each time.
How ofter should the fuel filter be changed?
on 2006 Volkswagen Beetle TDI
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Beetle TDI Questions
- How do you by pass the obd2 hook up to read codes?
- It is showing an exhaust code but I'm having trouble finding the problem.
- I had a mouse get into the engine of my 2013 VW Beetle and it chewed a hose with the number AEM 03L-131-051-B-522-91. Do you know what this is?
- My VW deisel 2005 started to loose power while driving and eventually broke down
- Car will not start when cold outside, will jump ok- batt tests good