My tacoma is needing some repairs im replacing the radiator as well as the a/c compressor. i dont't have much money to invest in repairs now the shop is recommending i replace the guides. if replacing guides should i laso have to replace the chain or is it something that can be replaced alone
how often should the timing chain guides be changed on a 1998 toyota tacoma on 1998 Toyota Tacoma
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tacoma Questions
- How to tighten the dash in front of pax airbag? Loose/rattles when driving.
- have no power at ac or blower switch,fuses are good.
- Where is the camshaft pos. actuator located on 2008 4 L. engine?
- My 4cylinder Tacoma starts for 5second then dies new fuel pump n coils p1300.
- My brake peddle is hard to push down