My tacoma is needing some repairs im replacing the radiator as well as the a/c compressor. i dont't have much money to invest in repairs now the shop is recommending i replace the guides. if replacing guides should i laso have to replace the chain or is it something that can be replaced alone
how often should the timing chain guides be changed on a 1998 toyota tacoma on 1998 Toyota Tacoma
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tacoma Questions
- if am a second own but there a recall on my ball joints and my just broke on my way home do I qulifie still
- my transmission doesn't engage like the linkage isn't attached. I replaced the engine and a rebuilt torque converter from pdg. I start the engine and shift and theres nothing. whats going on?
- 2004 tacoma transmission slow to shift to second gear
- view car notes stop working Why??
- Drivers side door will not open. Tried using key, opening from inside & outside, no success.