My tacoma is needing some repairs im replacing the radiator as well as the a/c compressor. i dont't have much money to invest in repairs now the shop is recommending i replace the guides. if replacing guides should i laso have to replace the chain or is it something that can be replaced alone
how often should the timing chain guides be changed on a 1998 toyota tacoma on 1998 Toyota Tacoma
Asked by for the 1998 Toyota Tacoma
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tacoma Questions
- manual transmission. Wont start. No clicking, etc. Lights work.
- How far is the slave cylinder go for clutch to work, after replacing everything.
- Where is the starter relay for this tundra located at
- Why do the brakes grab quickly the first use when its cold?
- What Nipple is broke off on backside of motor
1998 Toyota Tacoma Estimates
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,325 - 1,956) in Enola, AR
- Fuel Filter Change ($120 - 169) in Adel, GA
- Timing Belt Replacement ($337 - 445) in Peckville, PA
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($550 - 667) in Holbrook, NY
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Kingston, NJ
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($346 - 491) in Frenchtown, MT