I had the passenger front wheel boot replaced a little over 2 years ago. Now they are telling me it needs replacing again. Had the car for 9 years before this had to be done. Why so fast now? I only do city driving with some 4 line highway driving.
How often should the boots on the front wheels need to be replaced? on 2001 Ford Taurus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- Why am I having odd sporatic electrical issues on my 99 Taurus Sport?
- Car idling rough cuts out at 45 struggles to pick up speed after 45
- windshield wipers wont come on
- Why aren't my gauges working on my dashboard I also cannot use my rear defrost
- Why does the speedometer to miles and the rear defrost all not work is it a fuse
2001 Ford Taurus Estimates
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Hufsmith, TX
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Pine River, MN
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($197 - 248) in Angela, MT
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($203 - 290) in Northfield, IL
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($202 - 256) in Middletown, IA
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($303 - 445) in Corning, IA