I had the passenger front wheel boot replaced a little over 2 years ago. Now they are telling me it needs replacing again. Had the car for 9 years before this had to be done. Why so fast now? I only do city driving with some 4 line highway driving.
How often should the boots on the front wheels need to be replaced? on 2001 Ford Taurus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- 3rd hub assembly replacement this month. Ideas why it keeps going bad?
- The transmission won t engage . no matter what gear I put it in I get netural
- I want to know if there is a recall on the door handles.mineis broken
- My battery light is on the right side of the dash and the motor light is on the that mean
- how to install wiring harvest on this year an model