I just bought it in July 2010, so I have no service records. The brakes seem to work OK, then the other dy I needed to avoid a cat crossing the road and when I slammed on the brakes, the went "squishy", but worked. Just not as fst as I would have thought they would. The service manul says to ignore the ABS light, because it will go off and on all the time, which mine does. In december the mechanic who changed my oil told me I needed to rbing it in to have the brakes worked on. How can I know when to do this? Thanks in advance for your prompt response...
How often should I have the pads and rotors changed on my 2000 Nissan X-Terra? on 2000 Nissan Xterra
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Xterra Questions
- Want start and back firedand exploded muffler
- Car is idling at 3000 and over will stall out when driving.
- My break lights will not turn off and I do not know why.
- replaced battery,alternator,belts3?dualtuochscreendvd10"spkback up camera recent
- what isthis different beeping im hearing,never herd it before,high pitch on 4 ev
2000 Nissan Xterra Estimates
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Mill Run, PA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($304 - 467) in Bumpass, VA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($359 - 1,268) in Old Saybrook, CT
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($660 - 2,012) in Enon Valley, PA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($73 - 233) in Rushville, MO
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($186 - 218) in Brinnon, WA