My car has only 54,000 miles on it but it seems accelerate slower.
How often shall I replace spark plugs? on 2005 Buick LeSabre
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
2005 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Mead, NE
- 7,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Higden, AR
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($356 - 448) in Sumerco, WV
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($368 - 748) in Lafayette, OR
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($1,003 - 1,033) in Cape May Point, NJ
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($365 - 509) in San Dimas, CA