FOR LESS THAN 2000 MILES PER YEAR USEAGE, HOW OFTEN SHOULD OIL BE CHANGED
HOW OFTEN FOR OIL CHANGE on 2006 Lexus IS350
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus IS350 Questions
- Why car wont start after short drive?
- Heater blowing half cold half hot in my lexus hiace 2009 model
- New battery, new alternator, yet car has absolutely no electrical power what could be the problem?
- CAR IS THROWING CODES P0202 P0204 P0206 AND P1235 WHAT DO I NEED TO DO TO FIX
- vsc light came on and now the battery keeps draining what is the problem
2006 Lexus IS350 Estimates
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 125) in Saint Marys, AK
- 15,000 Mile Service ($65 - 133) in Saint James, MO
- 150,000 Mile Service ($326 - 461) in Panaca, NV
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Eagle Springs, NC
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($929 - 1,735) in Stockton, IA
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($88 - 111) in Pala, CA