In 2009 i had the Engine oil Filter Housing unit Gasket replaced,My car is leaking oil,and i was told i have to replace the Engine Oil Housing Unit Gasket again. I was wondering is this possible to have to replace this item again so soon?
How often does a Engine oil Filter Housing Unit have to be replaced. on 2004 BMW 325i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- While at speed , cars idle go's up and down and theres a beeping alarm
- why does my car lightly shakes/jerk when the car is not in motion.
- vehicle idles up and down, some times idles really high.
- Dash lights do not work and service engine light comes on
- Driver's side door would not open with remote and car button...help
2004 BMW 325i Estimates
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($581 - 733) in Hudson, NY
- Oil Pump Replacement ($840 - 1,127) in Decatur, TX
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($261 - 345) in Richland Springs, TX
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($254 - 492) in Speculator, NY
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($356 - 418) in Strabane, PA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($206 - 253) in Beetown, WI