Brought '06 Element in for 90,000mi maintenance. They advised there are "torn bushings" and "it is a safety issue" so need to be replaced. The cost is $625.95, plus $99.95 for brake fluid, and $109.95 for power steering fluid. I must have purchased a limited warranty because these items are not covered under the contract. Yikes, $835.95 and just when I was leaving on vacation . . . sigh!
How often do torn bushings occur on Elements & what is the avg replcmnt cost? on 2006 Honda Element
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Element Questions
- My element makes a buzzing sound during acceleration. Right rear. Maybe diff?
- When trying to start my element, clutch is engaged , but I get a buzzing noise
- How to change the driver side headlamp assembly my lens has moisture inside of it
- Why is power window motor hot. Started car and Driver window went to fully open.
- I have groaning noise sometimes when I give it gas on flat or uphill roads. Why?