Brought '06 Element in for 90,000mi maintenance. They advised there are "torn bushings" and "it is a safety issue" so need to be replaced. The cost is $625.95, plus $99.95 for brake fluid, and $109.95 for power steering fluid. I must have purchased a limited warranty because these items are not covered under the contract. Yikes, $835.95 and just when I was leaving on vacation . . . sigh!
How often do torn bushings occur on Elements & what is the avg replcmnt cost? on 2006 Honda Element
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Element Questions
- The key will not turn in the ignition.
- Still making buzzing noise after replcing parts. What do I need to check next?
- How difficult is it to replace the cabin air filter for a layperson?
- My element makes a buzzing sound during acceleration. Right rear. Maybe diff?
- When trying to start my element, clutch is engaged , but I get a buzzing noise
2006 Honda Element Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($507 - 683) in Poynette, WI
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($594 - 703) in Yuma, CO
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($90 - 177) in Silver Spring, PA
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Parker Dam, CA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($343 - 433) in Alpha, OH
- Brake Pads Replacement ($178 - 202) in Bradley, WV