the city i live in does have bad roads, and i try to go around the potholes, some are hard to though. i just had mine done last summer, and now i hear them again..my ride isnt as smoothe as it was wen i got them done last year.
how often do they have to be replaced. on 1995 Pontiac Bonneville
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Bonneville Questions
- Why does my car pull when I step on gas and when its in park it shakes
- With heat on in the discharge air will only reach 100° Clean heater core .
- Brakes squeak but only when backing up
- Of vats is bypassed and lights stay on while off position are resistors to high
- Vats bypassed bad battery died after days of bypass now nothing.
1995 Pontiac Bonneville Estimates
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($124 - 168) in Brooks, GA
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Kaunakakai, HI
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Canton, CT
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($509 - 1,228) in Whitman, WV
- Engine Mount Replacement ($560 - 668) in Lake Ann, MI
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in North Troy, VT