how often do spark plugs need to be changed
how often do spark plugs need to be replaced on 2007 Hyundai Elantra
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- Where is the fuse for the brake lights it's not labeled on the fuse panel box
- Why do the rpm's stay high while shifting gears (5 speed manual trans)?
- Has anyone else had to reset the time on their clock again and again?
- Where is the turn signal relay located?
- Bought car recently for wife.Did not come with key fob.Can I get 1& how? Thank U
2007 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- PCV Valve Replacement ($34 - 45) in High Island, TX
- Head Gasket Replacement ($747 - 970) in Greenview, CA
- 82,500 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Fort Dix, NJ
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($110 - 151) in Cross, SC
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($570 - 680) in Ridgway, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($556 - 578) in Buckhorn, KY