how often does my truck need oil changes
how often do i need to change oil on 2010 Ford Ranger
2 answersMarch 01, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
2010 Ford Ranger Estimates
- 25,000 Mile Service ($74 - 140) in Lewisville, OH
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($182 - 243) in Snydersburg, PA
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Blue Grass, VA
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in New Park, PA
- Window Switch Replacement ($157 - 170) in Woodlawn, IL
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($174 - 187) in Delong, IN