I'm told 3hours shop time. @ $100 an hour. Is that a fair price? plus $30.00 for gaskets. $330.00 Total
How muck time does it take to replace an intake manifold gasket. No air on 1991 Chevrolet Camaro
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Camaro Questions
- My car want start it saying anti theft system services
- Related Question to Previous Steering Wheel Airbag Issue...
- Is the recall still in effect for the steering wheel airbag? It just came on!
- after running highway speeds for an hour or so acts like its running out of gas
- Where is the fuse box located ?
1991 Chevrolet Camaro Estimates
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Lodgepole, SD
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($149 - 210) in Fackler, AL
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($382 - 705) in Caplinger Mills, MO
- Heater Core Replacement ($495 - 643) in Spring Hill, KS
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($20 - 39) in Ellinger, TX
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($885 - 1,306) in Halleck, NV