I'm told 3hours shop time. @ $100 an hour. Is that a fair price? plus $30.00 for gaskets. $330.00 Total
How muck time does it take to replace an intake manifold gasket. No air on 1991 Chevrolet Camaro
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Camaro Questions
- I get shocked when I touch the backing plate of my distributor when testing
- My car want start it saying anti theft system services
- Related Question to Previous Steering Wheel Airbag Issue...
- Is the recall still in effect for the steering wheel airbag? It just came on!
- after running highway speeds for an hour or so acts like its running out of gas
1991 Chevrolet Camaro Estimates
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($149 - 210) in Lodgepole, SD
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($482 - 1,079) in Fackler, AL
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($749 - 1,120) in Caplinger Mills, MO
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($248 - 370) in Spring Hill, KS
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($653 - 766) in Ellinger, TX
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Halleck, NV