My Lincoln LS 2002 started saying ABS Check Traction Control today but after I turned the car off and back on later it doesn't say it anymore. This just happened today but need to know how much it would cost to test and replace any sensor modules if needed.
How much would it cost to test and replace the traction control on my Lincoln LS on 2002 Lincoln LS
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln LS Questions
- what does the etc engine overide light on means
- Tranny won't stay in gear,pump wines loudly, can move it when it's cool not warm
- When vehicle is parked on hill with front up the inside leaks when it rains, why
- my car will not go into any gear, but its not the linkage. where does fluid go.
- The fan won't speed up with the temp of the engine. Stays one speed slow.
2002 Lincoln LS Estimates
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Vaughn, WA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($192 - 265) in Selma, AL
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($290 - 400) in Crab Orchard, WV
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($249 - 297) in Hancock, MN
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($105 - 134) in Duncan, AZ
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($116 - 141) in Garfield, WA