I bought a 2010 ford focus at the auction. While trying to have the whole vehicle checked, I am told that "there are problems with the computer". I don't know what those problems are, but since I got the car for a very good price, I am trying to decide whether it would be worthwhile to replace the computer myself. The decision is hinged on how much it would cost me.
how much would it cost to replace the whole computer system of a 2010 ford fusion? on 2010 Ford Fusion
Asked by for the 2010 Ford Fusion
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Fusion Questions
- will having a bad engine motor mount casuse my ford to jerk when accelerating
- No crank w/key or remote start. Lights only work. No dash, radio, etc.. Battery?
- How do you reset a radio if it goes dead after jump starting battery. Fuses fine
- When I put my car in gear to drive, press the nothing happens what's my problem?
- About how much is it to get the trans axcel fixed car only goes in reverse
2010 Ford Fusion Estimates
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($117 - $159) in The Woodlands, TX
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($799 - $1,134) in Reads Landing, MN
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,915 - $2,701) in Le Raysville, PA
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($148 - $201) in Delaware City, DE
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($306 - $452) in Brisbin, PA
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($73 - $129) in Shidler, OK