I bought a 2010 ford focus at the auction. While trying to have the whole vehicle checked, I am told that "there are problems with the computer". I don't know what those problems are, but since I got the car for a very good price, I am trying to decide whether it would be worthwhile to replace the computer myself. The decision is hinged on how much it would cost me.
how much would it cost to replace the whole computer system of a 2010 ford fusion? on 2010 Ford Fusion
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Fusion Questions
- Have replaced everything on the left rear wheel of my car that is break oriented
- Hi ! Sometimes when i drove car there is a traction light occurs .
- I have a whinning noise from engine when turning wheel hard in either directions
- I have a medium vibration on idle and accelleration at take off.
- Car wont start after a chilly night
2010 Ford Fusion Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($259 - 339) in The Woodlands, TX
- 10,000 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Reads Landing, MN
- 100,000 Mile Service ($342 - 524) in Le Raysville, PA
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($148 - 201) in Delaware City, DE
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($656 - 686) in Brisbin, PA
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($170 - 461) in Shidler, OK