I bought a 2010 ford focus at the auction. While trying to have the whole vehicle checked, I am told that "there are problems with the computer". I don't know what those problems are, but since I got the car for a very good price, I am trying to decide whether it would be worthwhile to replace the computer myself. The decision is hinged on how much it would cost me.
how much would it cost to replace the whole computer system of a 2010 ford fusion? on 2010 Ford Fusion
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Fusion Questions
- I just had the driver & passenger side handle break. Why?
- What would cause a loud roaring sound in the front end? Changes sounds as i turn
- Car jerked hard when put in reverse but not in drive. Had transmission replace
- My exterior mirrors readjust to the lowest position all on their own.
- What do codes B1086,1082,1081 mean on my Ford Fusion?
2010 Ford Fusion Estimates
- 127,500 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in The Woodlands, TX
- 15,000 Mile Service ($116 - 170) in Reads Landing, MN
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($349 - 473) in Le Raysville, PA
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($131 - 338) in Delaware City, DE
- Exterior Bulb Replacement ($109 - 4,718) in Brisbin, PA
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($170 - 337) in Shidler, OK