I've lost my only set of car keys, key fob and ignition key. I know that the key and key fob will be about $90-$100. But how much will it cost to get the ignition switch, door locks all that replaced?
How much would it cost to replace the ignition switch? on 2001 Hyundai Elantra
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- Where is the turn signal relay located?
- Bought car recently for wife.Did not come with key fob.Can I get 1& how? Thank U
- Noise in front end sounds like Rd noise but its not
- Where is the crankshaft position sensor located. The last code said to replace.
- Control arm broken and is under a recall is any of the other damages covered by