I've lost my only set of car keys, key fob and ignition key. I know that the key and key fob will be about $90-$100. But how much will it cost to get the ignition switch, door locks all that replaced?
How much would it cost to replace the ignition switch? on 2001 Hyundai Elantra
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- oil system exploded while driving ,losing most oil. Has this been a problem
- Is my car covered with its warranty still?
- The inside door locking lever works for only front and rear right side only.
- car wont shift, stuck in park.
- My car will shift fine but then all of a sudden it just stops and won't move
2001 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($45 - $57) in Point Pleasant, WV
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($311 - $481) in Klondike, TX
- Fuel Filter Change ($93 - $135) in Hercules, CA
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($176 - $206) in Perry, ME
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($191 - $215) in Central City, NE
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($96 - $128) in Germantown, TN