I've lost my only set of car keys, key fob and ignition key. I know that the key and key fob will be about $90-$100. But how much will it cost to get the ignition switch, door locks all that replaced?
How much would it cost to replace the ignition switch? on 2001 Hyundai Elantra
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- Where is the fuse for the brake lights it's not labeled on the fuse panel box
- Why do the rpm's stay high while shifting gears (5 speed manual trans)?
- Has anyone else had to reset the time on their clock again and again?
- Where is the turn signal relay located?
- Bought car recently for wife.Did not come with key fob.Can I get 1& how? Thank U
2001 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($256 - 319) in Point Pleasant, WV
- Steering Rack Replacement ($1,089 - 1,491) in Klondike, TX
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($50 - 73) in Hercules, CA
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($386 - 518) in Perry, ME
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($88 - 111) in Central City, NE
- Battery Cable Replacement ($132 - 451) in Germantown, TN