Woke up to anti freeze slowly leaking out of my car. I had a buddy of mine look at it and he stated the leak was coming straight down therefore it was not a hose as I was hoping. He jacked the car up concluded that the leak was coming from the water pump gasket.
How much would it cost to replace my water pump gasket? on 1996 Cadillac DeVille
Asked by for the 1996 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- Message when key is inserted> "Remove Key" "starting disabled"
- I'm am interested in buying a 98 caddy with 120k miles r a grand is it worth it.
- Car horn does not work, and the airbag light is indicated on the dashboard.
- idles good one time then turn off car and then don't want to idle nexttime
- is the access panel in the trunk behind the rear seat for the fuel sending unit?
1996 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($207 - 311) in Rineyville, KY
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($292 - 412) in Antioch, CA
- Battery Replacement ($166 - 224) in Sparks, NV
- AC Compressor Replacement ($622 - 803) in Grindstone, PA
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($154 - 198) in Elgin, TX
- Air Conditioning Compressor Clutch Assembly Replacement ($594 - 882) in Ragland, AL