The outer piece of my crankshaft pulley came off the engine. Im not certain what it will take to fix this, if I can do it myself or if I need a mechanic. The serpentine belt has stripped 3 times this year and now this fourth time the outer rim of the pulley just came off. How much does this cost to diagnose and replace?
How much would it cost to replace a harmonic balancer/crankshaft pulley? on 2001 Pontiac Grand Am
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- Key placed in ignition switch but nothing is turning at all what's going on
- Went to start car and key won't turn inside ignition switch tried everything
- what do u think is wrong my 97 pontiac grandam won't start
- battery light on. While driving, all dash lights come on and car dies.
- Feels like the transmission is shifting from park to reverse a little too hard
2001 Pontiac Grand Am Estimates
- 120,000 Mile Service ($177 - 251) in Vienna, MO
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($256 - 476) in Skagway, AK
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($294 - 524) in Lakeport, CA
- 150,000 Mile Service ($177 - 251) in Rensselaer, IN
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($403 - 538) in Owensburg, IN
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($99 - 124) in Emlyn, KY