F150 5.8 liter ford 1993 model.
How much would it cost to have a shop to replace oil pump & screen and main,s ?
on 1993 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- outside cargo light is not working put new led lights in it tried old lights not
- Was my truck recalled for leaking windshield which ruins the fuse box ?
- Bucks when hot outside.
- What is a reasonable price for removing the motor out of wrecked ford truck?
- Reasons for an incomplete smog. Could a nonfunctional heater be the cause?
1993 Ford F-150 Estimates
- PCV Valve Replacement ($34 - 46) in Muscadine, AL
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($323 - 423) in Dollar Bay, MI
- Brake Drum Replacement ($441 - 599) in Napoleon, OH
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($460 - 641) in New Columbia, PA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,341 - 1,478) in The Villages, FL
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($383 - 754) in Sunbright, TN