I have purchased replacement pistons, head gasket and studs.
How much would it cost to get pistons replaced. on 2007 Chevrolet Cobalt SS
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cobalt SS Questions
- Is GM providing ext warranty coverage for replacement of cat conv for 2nd time?
- Under neath hood
- how do i know for sure that the alternator is bad
- Changed the Alternator (ACDelco), Battery is good (13.8-14), Ignition Switch replaced. The battery light is STILL COMING ON. What do I need to do? I know the battery is good because of the diagnostic test where the mechanic showed me the meter.
- The cruise control stopped working how do i fixit
2007 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($122 - 223) in Vanduser, MO
- Brake Pad Replacement ($303 - 389) in Lytle Creek, CA
- Transmission Fluid Change ($148 - 191) in Petty, TX
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Bay City, TX
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($235 - 291) in Klemme, IA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($64 - 82) in West Leisenring, PA