I have purchased replacement pistons, head gasket and studs.
How much would it cost to get pistons replaced. on 2007 Chevrolet Cobalt SS
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cobalt SS Questions
- Changed the Alternator (ACDelco), Battery is good (13.8-14), Ignition Switch replaced. The battery light is STILL COMING ON. What do I need to do? I know the battery is good because of the diagnostic test where the mechanic showed me the meter.
- The cruise control stopped working how do i fixit
- I have oil on my coolant reservoir what cold be
- My traction control came on and won't go out and shifts in to gear hard. I just replaced the radiator front break's and rotors. What could be wrong and do I fix this problem?
- My T/C lite is and transmission shifts hard,how do I fix it.I