Car overheated, got low on water - when I filled it back up it was surging back up out of radiator - so I know it has a blown gasket - so I need a rough estimate of how much I'm looking at to replace or fix the head if needed ? Thank's for advise
How much would it cost to get a head shaved or replaced on 2002 Chevrolet Camaro
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Camaro Questions
- Security light stays on car won't crank or start
- Can I cut off a price of heater hose and will it be fine after that or do I have
- Rough start and idle hit gas and car shuts off over heating light dim when idle
- How much does it cost to replace a water pump on a 96 camaro?
- Why is it so expensive to replace the water pump on a 96 camaro?