Car overheated, got low on water - when I filled it back up it was surging back up out of radiator - so I know it has a blown gasket - so I need a rough estimate of how much I'm looking at to replace or fix the head if needed ? Thank's for advise
How much would it cost to get a head shaved or replaced on 2002 Chevrolet Camaro
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Camaro Questions
- I get shocked when I touch the backing plate of my distributor when testing
- My car want start it saying anti theft system services
- Related Question to Previous Steering Wheel Airbag Issue...
- Is the recall still in effect for the steering wheel airbag? It just came on!
- after running highway speeds for an hour or so acts like its running out of gas
2002 Chevrolet Camaro Estimates
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($126 - 158) in Bausman, PA
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($229 - 300) in Glasgow, WV
- Battery Replacement ($133 - 201) in Meservey, IA
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($518 - 1,124) in Baisden, WV
- Window Switch Replacement ($55 - 73) in Stewartstown, PA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($1,065 - 1,104) in Pleasant View, CO