Car overheated, got low on water - when I filled it back up it was surging back up out of radiator - so I know it has a blown gasket - so I need a rough estimate of how much I'm looking at to replace or fix the head if needed ? Thank's for advise
How much would it cost to get a head shaved or replaced on 2002 Chevrolet Camaro
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Camaro Questions
- My car want start it saying anti theft system services
- Related Question to Previous Steering Wheel Airbag Issue...
- Is the recall still in effect for the steering wheel airbag? It just came on!
- after running highway speeds for an hour or so acts like its running out of gas
- Where is the fuse box located ?
2002 Chevrolet Camaro Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($234 - 408) in Bausman, PA
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($186 - 351) in Glasgow, WV
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($558 - 841) in Meservey, IA
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($190 - 277) in Baisden, WV
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($176 - 216) in Stewartstown, PA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($320 - 356) in Pleasant View, CO