Car overheated, got low on water - when I filled it back up it was surging back up out of radiator - so I know it has a blown gasket - so I need a rough estimate of how much I'm looking at to replace or fix the head if needed ? Thank's for advise
How much would it cost to get a head shaved or replaced on 2002 Chevrolet Camaro
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Camaro Questions
- I have a 1993 z28 and it wont crank I lost the key and got a new one
- I have 1994 Camaro 8 cylinder, would not start at the 1st or 2nd turn of the key
- Can a 98-94 front end fit on a 99-01 camaro. The whole clip.
- why does the belt come off every time it rains?
- Just replace the entire clutch kit and car will not go into gear