Car drags or slows down while driving sometimes
How much would it cost to fix and /repair my electronic throttle control on 2010 Chrysler Sebring
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- Why does my car starts to "tick" loudly when I turn the air on?
- Is 160,000 miles good on a 1999 Chrysler sebring good ??
- Where is the oil blowing from. It's all over the top of engine. Oil looks murky.
- try starting car and it made a clicking noise, tried again and it started.
- Front End Noise 2004 Sebring Sedan 2.7L
2010 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- 15,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Iowa City, IA
- 75,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Carlton, PA
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Greenwood Lake, NY
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($460 - 757) in Seneca Rocks, WV
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($213 - 245) in Riverdale, GA
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($596 - 789) in Sturgeon, PA