how much would it cost to fix a valve train lifter or rocker arm or valve spring on 2006 Ford Explorer

Rookie cbe0621eac06868b3efe0d8d1d3611e23c60d3114864ea2ec19a68cfbd3eebab
i have a 2006 ford explorer that's making a clicking noise under the hood. i was told it could be the valve train lifter or rocker arm or push rod or weak valve spring. i would like to know what to expect to pay for those services?
(1) Answer
| |
go on estimator on this are asking a question not knowing whats really a diag from a good mech to start with
Qualified Local Ford Shops
Qualified Ford Shops For This Repair