There's a shorted or loose wire in my Jeep that causes my radio and dash to cut out a lot. It usually happens when I hit my brakes. I think it's the antenna wire but I have no way of knowing. I want to get this fixed, but if its going to cost me a ton then ill just deal with it myself. Thanks!
How much would it cost me to have my radio fixed? on 1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Asked by for the 1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee
2 answersSeptember 29, 2011
- How Much is Your Car Actually Costing You Each Year? Figure it Out with the New RepairPal Cost Index.
- Why Are My Brakes Squeaking When I Drive?
- Ask Your Mechanic These Five Questions Before Your Next Visit
- Pushing the Needle Too Far: How Long Can You Drive on Empty?
- Should You Have to Pay for Diagnostic Fees?
- 1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee Repair and Maintenance
- 1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee Maintenance Schedule
- 1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee Problems(26)
- 1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee Repair Estimates
- 1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee Q&A(138)
- 1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee Recalls(5)
- 1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee Shops
- 1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee Reviews(3)
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Grand Cherokee Questions
- Fuel pump problems
- what are these little tabs attached to the windshield under the wiper blades
- My reverse lights wont come on, changed bulbs, and checked fuse, idk whats wrong
- ihooked up the charger backwords now it wont start .how n what do i do to fix it
- Cost to replace rear main seal, how long to fix it, leaks front and back engine
1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($134 - $179) in Gordon, NE
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($136 - $179) in Spring Hope, NC
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($327 - $417) in Alcolu, SC
- Fuel Filter Change ($101 - $183) in Columbus, TX
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($930 - $991) in Rootstown, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($92 - $110) in Long Valley, NJ