Need to know estimate of cost for parts and labor to replace catalytic converter on 1999 Buick Lesabre
How much would it cost for labor and parts to replace a catalytic converter on 1999 Buick LeSabre
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
1999 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- 52,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Montebello, VA
- Water Pump Replacement ($323 - 491) in Maidsville, WV
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Bremen, AL
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($271 - 482) in Fort Washington, PA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($204 - 294) in Yorktown, AR
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($227 - 275) in Chatham, MI