This is the first time that this has happened. I started the car and there was a lull- I thought it was just me so I turned the car off and started the car again and it took a second for the ignition to start.
How much would a starter cost-sounds like the car wasn't going to start but did on 2004 Kia Optima
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Optima Questions
- My car starts runs for awhile then shuts off, then it won't start. Help.........
- How to reset memory fuse
- My Kia won't start after I tried replacing the overhead lightbulb, what do I do?
- What can be causing my steering wheel to click?
- What would cause my car 2002. Kia Optima to not pass emissions even after drivin
2004 Kia Optima Estimates
- Thermostat Replacement ($100 - 138) in Schuyler, VA
- Universal Joint Replacement ($189 - 259) in Morrisonville, NY
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($336 - 875) in Villa Maria, PA
- Battery Replacement ($183 - 252) in Taylor, AR
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($250 - 440) in Gepp, AR
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($53 - 95) in Randallstown, MD