This is the first time that this has happened. I started the car and there was a lull- I thought it was just me so I turned the car off and started the car again and it took a second for the ignition to start.
How much would a starter cost-sounds like the car wasn't going to start but did on 2004 Kia Optima
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Optima Questions
- My car starts runs for awhile then shuts off, then it won't start. Help.........
- How to reset memory fuse
- My Kia won't start after I tried replacing the overhead lightbulb, what do I do?
- What can be causing my steering wheel to click?
- What would cause my car 2002. Kia Optima to not pass emissions even after drivin
2004 Kia Optima Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Schuyler, VA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Morrisonville, NY
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($411 - 537) in Villa Maria, PA
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Taylor, AR
- Window Switch Replacement ($66 - 98) in Gepp, AR
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($17 - 22) in Randallstown, MD