This is the first time that this has happened. I started the car and there was a lull- I thought it was just me so I turned the car off and started the car again and it took a second for the ignition to start.
How much would a starter cost-sounds like the car wasn't going to start but did on 2004 Kia Optima
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Optima Questions
- Replaced crankshaft n timing belt 05 Kia lx optima 4cylinder still wont crank up
- Can I turn off the front speakers and just use the rear speakers???
- Replacing alternators from autozone doesn't charge the battery
- How to change a Kia Optima 2012 Alternator?
- I am trying to locate the air intake temperature sensor on my car