This is the first time that this has happened. I started the car and there was a lull- I thought it was just me so I turned the car off and started the car again and it took a second for the ignition to start.
How much would a starter cost-sounds like the car wasn't going to start but did on 2004 Kia Optima
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Optima Questions
- Why won't my wipers turn off?
- I just changed the starter yet the car still won't crank, neither will the air.
- My a/c stopped working. And it doesn't blow any air, not even hot air.
- Noise coming from behind fuze box. Especially on rough roads.
- How much to replace the passenger seat with a 8 position seat like the drivers ?