Or is it best to leave this to a auto repair shop?
How much work is it to replace the air mass flow indicater on my own. on 2004 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- I was driving down highway at around 65 mph. The Engine stalled. What is wrong?
- Security light blinking steering wheel, ignition, n gear shift all locked
- Miss fire cylinder 1 after it warms up when cold runs great
- dash lights stopped working, every other light works good, is there fuse?
- Transmission makes thud noise
2004 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($641 - 798) in Varna, IL
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in West Green, GA
- Air Filter Replacement ($40 - 56) in Winthrop, AR
- 45,000 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Rio Grande, NJ
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($1,002 - 1,207) in Fort Lupton, CO
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($45 - 53) in Crofton, KY