Or is it best to leave this to a auto repair shop?
How much work is it to replace the air mass flow indicater on my own. on 2004 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- driver seat is not heating up, but passenger seat is fine.
- Cabin vent has cold on passenger side and hot on driver side
- had crank senor replaced next day same thing rolls over but don't start.
- Heater blows air but no heat. Coolant fine and thermostat shows 195*
- I have a no power issue checked all fuses none are blown
2004 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- Alternator Replacement ($285 - 493) in Varna, IL
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($316 - 525) in West Green, GA
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Winthrop, AR
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Rio Grande, NJ
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($55 - 68) in Fort Lupton, CO
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($296 - 445) in Crofton, KY