I have been hearing the rotational cliking sound, after reading many forums onthe web, I have concluded the u-joint problem. my truck is quad cab 4-wheel, has 152,350 miles, has had front ball joints and bearings replaced about 25,000 miles ago
how much will the approx cost of replaceing front u-joints on 2003 Dodge Ram 2500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- The abs and brake light on the dash stay on, any idea how to fix this problem?
- replace aternator truck start bogging itself out wen I put in gear
- When brakes are replaced why won't my truck stop?
- A 96 dodge ram 2500 4x4 v 10 crank position sensor broke off
- Truck won't turn over Windows won't roll up and no blower fan? Replaced the igni