I have been hearing the rotational cliking sound, after reading many forums onthe web, I have concluded the u-joint problem. my truck is quad cab 4-wheel, has 152,350 miles, has had front ball joints and bearings replaced about 25,000 miles ago
how much will the approx cost of replaceing front u-joints on 2003 Dodge Ram 2500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- Voltage regulator
- Engine shuts down randomly when you slow down to turn or decelerate
- Replaced fuel pump and filter truck still wont start. any ideas on what it is?
- Van keeps cutting off. I replaced coil & complete tune up and fuel pump.
- Leaking antifreeze but no leaks visible. Brand new radiator put in yday. The top
2003 Dodge Ram 2500 Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($197 - 258) in Yuma, AZ
- Steering Rack Replacement ($426 - 825) in Nenana, AK
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($148 - 275) in Etoile, TX
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Walkersville, WV
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($611 - 856) in Derwent, OH
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($239 - 284) in Crosby, PA