Hi, I am trying to buy a 1992 Honda Accord and the seller has informed me that the power steering fluid leaks from time to time and he adds some when needed and says he may use a 12 oz. bottle a month. He's not sure if it's just a leak or if the rack and pinion will need to be replaced, which is very costly he explained. Can I easily tell which needs to be done? And how much will the rack and pinion repair cost? I'm getting the car for a great price and would just like to know if it will be worth it all. Thanks!
How much will it cost to replace a rack and pinion on a '92 Honda Accord? on 1992 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Replaced low beam bulb and connector, passenger side. Trouble shooting what next
- What size wrench is needed for oil drain plug? And where is oil filter located ?
- I have a 99 Honda Accord Ex 4 Cylinder and it cranks but doesn't start
- why is the green sport mode light on and car keep cutting off new distributor on
- What do the codes p0705 p0700 and p0780 mean together? The car is running fine
1992 Honda Accord Estimates
- Ignition Switch Replacement (Electrical) ($129 - 275) in Little Sioux, IA
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($156 - 188) in Neillsville, WI
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Nazareth, MI
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($211 - 265) in Valatie, NY
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($472 - 794) in Dawsonville, GA
- Battery Cable Replacement ($81 - 183) in Portsmouth, IA