blown head gasket...
How much will it cost to replace a head gasket(cost and labor together)? on 2004 Dodge Stratus
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Stratus Questions
- I have a 2002 dodge stratus with a 2.4 liter 4 cylinder. I just had to replace
- I was backing up with my 2002 dodge stratus and was turning the wheel and heard
- after driving I have to wait @ least an hour for the car to start again
- Abs kicks on everytime I show down. Easy way to troubleshoot this problem pleas
- How do you repair the right front cradle?
2004 Dodge Stratus Estimates
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Porthill, ID
- Add Timing Belt Tensioner ($63 - 163) in Kapaau, HI
- 67,500 Mile Service ($141 - 209) in Wardsboro, VT
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($220 - 276) in Turney, MO
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($70 - 88) in Wellston, MI
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($151 - 181) in Wheatland, IN