where is the cheapest place to have the timing chain replaced?
how much will it cost to repair the timing chain? on 1993 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
- Sitting at light and car will idle high. Changes gaskets, control module.
- zx2 wont get fuel. What could be problem?
1993 Ford Escort Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Kleinfeltersville, PA
- 60,000 Mile Service ($331 - 485) in Dunsmuir, CA
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in East Saint Johnsbury, VT
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($221 - 369) in Samaria, MI
- Battery Cable Replacement ($73 - 90) in Lancaster, KS
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($428 - 467) in Adrian, GA