where is the cheapest place to have the timing chain replaced?
how much will it cost to repair the timing chain? on 1993 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- I have a 1993 ford escort was driving down the ran out gas car died and will not
- Car cranks but won't kick over was driving car ran out of gas car turned off won
- My car is actually a 1986 Ford Contour. The checkengine unit has gone bad.
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
1993 Ford Escort Estimates
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($120 - 167) in Kleinfeltersville, PA
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Dunsmuir, CA
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($44 - 60) in East Saint Johnsbury, VT
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($248 - 349) in Samaria, MI
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($653 - 858) in Lancaster, KS
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($725 - 814) in Adrian, GA