and 453 for high pressure
how much will it cost to repair a evap system pressure,code is 452 for low press on 2002 Pontiac Sunfire
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunfire Questions
- I got a 97 pontiac sunfire 2.4 gt my signal lights dont work what do i do
- What would cause the car to die when Ac or heat is turned on?
- I have a 2005 Pontiac Sunfire automatic 2.2 it won't engage in reverse.
- I have put 3 brand new auto zone starters on my car, why do they stop working?
- engine light came on after full tune up
2002 Pontiac Sunfire Estimates
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($183 - 318) in Walton, OR
- Thermostat Replacement ($109 - 179) in Wahiawa, HI
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Nikolai, AK
- Brake Pad Replacement ($205 - 285) in Crosslake, MN
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($320 - 341) in Tulelake, CA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($184 - 223) in Okoboji, IA