I need an estimate on how much it would cost, at cheapest, to get the following things on my 2000 Buick Lesabre fixed/replaced; new front control arms, new rear lateral arms, ac clutch barring compression, rear brakes, rear calipers, muffler, bushings and coolant elbows.
How much will it cost to get all this done? on 2000 Buick LeSabre
Asked by for the 2000 Buick LeSabre
2 answersJune 15, 2012
1 answerJanuary 23, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- why is my 1990 Buick Park Avenue when car wont start then when it do black smoke
- What happens to my 2003 Buick lesabre when the catalytic converter plugs up
- Why won't my high beams stay on when I pull lever
- Why does my car shift hard when changing gears?
- Had both the power steering pump and rack/pinion replaced with new parts.
2000 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- Oil Pump Replacement ($473 - $709) in Atlantic Mine, MI
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Bumpus Mills, TN
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($445 - $699) in Linville Falls, NC
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($240 - $329) in Cudahy, WI
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($79 - $100) in Greenwood Springs, MS
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - $67) in Daniels, WV