I need an estimate on how much it would cost, at cheapest, to get the following things on my 2000 Buick Lesabre fixed/replaced; new front control arms, new rear lateral arms, ac clutch barring compression, rear brakes, rear calipers, muffler, bushings and coolant elbows.
How much will it cost to get all this done? on 2000 Buick LeSabre
1 answer 2 comments
2 answersJune 15, 2012
1 answerJanuary 23, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- how to remove resister for blower on 2003 Buick lesabre and replace with new one
- How can I disarm my 1997 buick lasabre alarm.? . It goes off randomly daily?
- Radiator is leaking from left tank how do you fix it
- Crackling/rattling sound coming from heater/cooling control buttons
- Car won't start no gas pressure good spark plugs what is this problem ???