I need an estimate on how much it would cost, at cheapest, to get the following things on my 2000 Buick Lesabre fixed/replaced; new front control arms, new rear lateral arms, ac clutch barring compression, rear brakes, rear calipers, muffler, bushings and coolant elbows.
How much will it cost to get all this done? on 2000 Buick LeSabre
1 answer 2 comments
2 answersJune 15, 2012
1 answerJanuary 23, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
2000 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($141 - 284) in Atlantic Mine, MI
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($275 - 373) in Bumpus Mills, TN
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($114 - 160) in Linville Falls, NC
- Heater Control Valve Replacement ($119 - 162) in Cudahy, WI
- Engine Mount Replacement ($217 - 235) in Greenwood Springs, MS
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($86 - 129) in Daniels, WV