The seat will not stay in the upright position. I believe it is the recline adjuster that broke. In order to drive, I have to prop the seat up by lowering the back seat behind it.
How much will it cost to fix the recline adjuster on the driver's seat. on 1999 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- while driving the gas stops responding-not the fuel pump and filter was replaced
- About what would it cost to have the undercarriage replaced?
- How much would it cost to have my oxygen senor replaced, cant pass smog test
- 3 dash lights come on and off together: battery, ABS, yellow car with lights
- a valve is tapping on the engine in my toyota camry what can i do to stop it .