The seat will not stay in the upright position. I believe it is the recline adjuster that broke. In order to drive, I have to prop the seat up by lowering the back seat behind it.
How much will it cost to fix the recline adjuster on the driver's seat. on 1999 Toyota Camry
- The Best Holiday Gift Guide: 10 Automotive Gift Ideas For Just About Anyone
- How Much is Your Car Actually Costing You Each Year? Figure it Out with the New RepairPal Cost Index.
- How to Put On and Remove Tire Chains/Traction Cables for Snow
- What Does the SRS Warning Light Mean?
- Using the RepairPal Cost Index to Compare Cost of Ownership Among the Top Hybrids
This week's top 10
1999 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement ($149 - $238) in Tad, WV
- Steering Rack Replacement ($510 - $1,429) in Richland, TX
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($104 - $136) in Cerrillos, NM
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($227 - $494) in Mc Intire, IA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($302 - $497) in Lares, PR
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($608 - $815) in Alma Center, WI