The seat will not stay in the upright position. I believe it is the recline adjuster that broke. In order to drive, I have to prop the seat up by lowering the back seat behind it.
How much will it cost to fix the recline adjuster on the driver's seat. on 1999 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Could my ignition switch be stuck in the cranking position
- Could the ignition switch, be stuck in the cranking position, or shorted out?
- Back seat floor carpets are getting wet more behind driver seat side. windows OK
- steering wheel moves up and down freely. I heard a snap and the wheel spins.
- My ODO and engine light is on, what is the problem?
1999 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($329 - 388) in Tad, WV
- 15,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Richland, TX
- Clutch Replacement ($1,050 - 1,407) in Cerrillos, NM
- Add Water Pump ($175 - 296) in Mc Intire, IA
- Heater Core Replacement ($400 - 1,152) in Lares, PR
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($1,537 - 2,935) in Alma Center, WI