The seat will not stay in the upright position. I believe it is the recline adjuster that broke. In order to drive, I have to prop the seat up by lowering the back seat behind it.
How much will it cost to fix the recline adjuster on the driver's seat. on 1999 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- On my 2006 Hyundai Sonata the oil light never came on!
- Where is the fuel pump relay located
- Where is the fuel pump relay. Located.new fuel pump n filter won't start why not
- Automatic Transmission. I have reverse only. Drive does not light up only L & 2.
- car is running hardly by 40mph even if i accelerating it much and stopped it.
1999 Toyota Camry Estimates
- 10,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Tad, WV
- Fuel Filter Change ($101 - 131) in Richland, TX
- 70,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Cerrillos, NM
- 145,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Mc Intire, IA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($459 - 712) in Lares, PR
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($134 - 228) in Alma Center, WI