Apparantly they were damaged when wrong oil was put in on last oil change. Now the care leaks oil, and the man at Jiffy Lube says to take it to the dealership ant get a replacement on oil pressure sensor and housing seal.
How much will it cost to be the oil pressure sensor and housing seal replaced? on 2007 Chevrolet Impala
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Impala Questions
- What does it mean when your right passenger tire lock?
- why won't my 2004 impala start?? The car cranks but the motor won't start..
- What would cause my oil to dump out everywhere and rattle?
- why does my message center say coolant overheating but the radiator cap is cold
- Why car turns on but engine won't crank uo