It keeps running my battery down. We've had the rest of the electrical system checked.
How much will cost me to get the factory alarm dis-connected? on 2000 Chrysler Sebring
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by jpspearman ,
July 15, 2013
it might be something else draining the battery...
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
2000 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Randolph, UT
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($325 - 737) in Sugarloaf, CA
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($149 - 258) in Renner, SD
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($172 - 262) in Mountain Home, TX
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($193 - 245) in Shandon, CA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($564 - 603) in Noblesville, IN