It keeps running my battery down. We've had the rest of the electrical system checked.
How much will cost me to get the factory alarm dis-connected? on 2000 Chrysler Sebring
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by jpspearman ,
July 15, 2013
it might be something else draining the battery...
This week's top 10
2000 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($130 - 258) in Randolph, UT
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($133 - 323) in Sugarloaf, CA
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($212 - 354) in Renner, SD
- Spark Plug Replacement ($204 - 275) in Mountain Home, TX
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($197 - 229) in Shandon, CA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($105 - 134) in Noblesville, IN