i need to service and don't know how to drain it either
how much transmission fluid should i throw in the automatic transmission? on 1994 Mazda MX-6
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda MX-6 Questions
- What can cause the car to have no power and cuts on 2rpm?
- my transmission dose not shift out of first gear.
- What years n models can a 91Mazda mx-6 engine and transmission fit in?
- Mazda mx6 v6 will not start,,,when i turn the key and let the key go it pu,,pu,,
- 2.5l ok throw in code 69 my fans are on from 5min within cold start till I done
1994 Mazda MX-6 Estimates
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Enfield, NH
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Pleasanton, TX
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($67 - 117) in Lebanon, VA
- Heater Hose Replacement ($96 - 140) in Quincy, IN
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($487 - 611) in Sterling, AK
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($127 - 187) in Camp Meeker, CA