My transmission quit working the other day, it still moves but takes a min to change out it was suggested that we drop the pan and change the filter to eliminate the simplest thing first. i need to know how much replacement fluid to get.
how much transmission fluid does the automatic trans. hold? on 1992 Mercury Cougar
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Cougar Questions
- is there a diff between radiators for auto and manual as far as the trans line
- Was driven to wrk and car doed and wont start back up
- where is the EGR valve located on the base 2.0 liter engine?
- The transmission is not going into gear it accelerate before into gear the trans
- Drivers side door will not open from the inside have to roll down window and ope
1992 Mercury Cougar Estimates
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($74 - 131) in Branchville, VA
- Brake Drum Replacement ($312 - 458) in South Canaan, PA
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($303 - 579) in Loughman, FL
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($421 - 506) in Buckfield, ME
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($308 - 863) in Lacassine, LA
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($230 - 327) in Dagsboro, DE