the key spins in the tumbler and the car will not start.
how much to replace the lock cylinder tumbler in order to get the engine to star on 1998 Volvo V70
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo V70 Questions
- should you put lubricant on lug nuts?
- speedometer stopped working and then my car stopped running immediately after
- How long after oil change should oil look black on dipstick?
- where can I find a diagram of the rear window washer hoses?
- Outside temp is -20..Engine sounds rough. Advised to use HEET additive.. Also
1998 Volvo V70 Estimates
- AC Compressor Replacement ($663 - 916) in Perrysville, OH
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Vansant, VA
- Steering Rack Replacement ($698 - 1,334) in Lewis, IN
- Battery Replacement ($205 - 233) in Oelwein, IA
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($143 - 163) in Fort Valley, GA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($215 - 1,003) in Briggs, TX