Car makes noise when speed gets up past about 40 mph and when turning.
How much to replace the front wheel bearing on this vehicle? on 2004 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- vibration at higher speeds then major wobble when slowing down or going under 30
- my car wont go into or out of park. I have to use override to start or park car
- Car starts fine but initially hesitates upon accelerator press to increase RPMS.
- Why does the rotor on the distributor keep cracking. It has happened four times.
- Why engine knocks
2004 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - $56) in Sanford, CO
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Talco, TX
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($164 - $260) in Charlotte, TN
- Steering Rack Replacement ($638 - $1,331) in Balsam, NC
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($252 - $1,024) in Talpa, TX
- Wheel Bearing Replacement ($280 - $425) in Millerville, AL