Someone cut the wheel too soon and hit the driver side of my bumper, it is detached from my car a little bit, can it be popped back in, or will the whole thing have to be replaced? If so, how much will a new bumper cost?
How much to replace the front bumper? on 2007 GMC Acadia
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Acadia Questions
- I have the all wheel drive model and the rear end slides around in light snow
- My whole cluster do not turn on when I turn on the vehicle.
- are fuel injectors for this car direct or multiport? can I use rebuilts?
- Has anyone experienced electrical issues that has immobilized their vehicle
- Car immobilized due to ekectrical wiring issue. How much will it cost
2007 GMC Acadia Estimates
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Clio, IA
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Watersmeet, MI
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($176 - 222) in Monarch, CO
- Battery Replacement ($198 - 243) in Franklin, GA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($132 - 167) in Kidron, OH
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($124 - 148) in Helmetta, NJ