They are flattened and cause the engine to vibrate.
How much to replace motor mounts? on 2000 Ford Focus
1 answerAugust 09, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Focus Questions
- When I let off the acceleration...then accelerate...trans.feel like it slips??
- Alarm going off randomly but seems to go off days after I have opened the hood.
- A yellow light comes on and looks like the shape of a motor. What does this mean
- How long can I let my squeaking alternator squeak?
- Are the rear wheel bearings pressed in the hub?
2000 Ford Focus Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($289 - 428) in Cedar, MI
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($251 - 330) in Saint Michael, ND
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in West Finley, PA
- 25,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Westhampton Beach, NY
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($241 - 296) in Peru, ME
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($212 - 408) in Richland, MS