Need another key only received one. Would like a spare.
how much to replace key ? need another one.
on 2009 Volkswagen Eos
1 answer 1 comment
see dealer they are approx 200.00 to 300.00 each
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Eos Questions
- Why is there a need to replace the Leak detection pump in 2 years?
- Research has indicated the Volkswagen EOS compressor has Problematic faulty part
- My 2007 VW EOS with 36k miles is burning 4 qt of oil in 2,500 miles. I have an excellent mechanic who charges $60. Per hour. I am concerned about the catalytic converter & wear & tear on the engine. Would it make sense to diagnose the problem & fix it
- Eos key no turning radio on but no key in ignition indicator ding
- Ignition issue won't turn