My Jeep has been awesome - I'm not complaining. I've had it for going on 10 years and it has over 170,000 miles on it - so I expect some necessary repairs. I had the idle and bad start-up problem - it was a coil system in the spark plugs and all were changed & problem gone ($287). When they were repairing that, the guy said I have a pretty bad leak around the pinions in my shift differential (hope I repeated that correctly). He quoted me between $800-$1100 - does that sound right? Seems like alot of money to me!
How much to repair the shift differential leak? on 2004 Jeep Liberty
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Liberty Questions
- Right rear brake light won't work
- bought car 12/15. Within 24hrs it was on a flatbed. Water pump replaced twice
- do i have struts or shocks on front end
- 2003 Liberty- car doors locked when turned radio on; now randomly lock/unlock, sometimes rapid and repeatedly on own, won't always lock/unlock by remote or manually . What could cause and how to fix?
- How do i replace the rear crank seal on my 2002 jeep liberty 3.7 liter?