My Jeep has been awesome - I'm not complaining. I've had it for going on 10 years and it has over 170,000 miles on it - so I expect some necessary repairs. I had the idle and bad start-up problem - it was a coil system in the spark plugs and all were changed & problem gone ($287). When they were repairing that, the guy said I have a pretty bad leak around the pinions in my shift differential (hope I repeated that correctly). He quoted me between $800-$1100 - does that sound right? Seems like alot of money to me!
How much to repair the shift differential leak? on 2004 Jeep Liberty
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Liberty Questions
- how i can adjust the fuel injectors
- Why does my jeep blows smoke out of tailpipe when starting and accelerating
- just tried to use the 4wd when you do it sounds like the front wheels are
- Jeep do start up run but thay say I need a new moter
- car bucks when accelerating more than normal. Possible fuel injector?