My Jeep has been awesome - I'm not complaining. I've had it for going on 10 years and it has over 170,000 miles on it - so I expect some necessary repairs. I had the idle and bad start-up problem - it was a coil system in the spark plugs and all were changed & problem gone ($287). When they were repairing that, the guy said I have a pretty bad leak around the pinions in my shift differential (hope I repeated that correctly). He quoted me between $800-$1100 - does that sound right? Seems like alot of money to me!
How much to repair the shift differential leak? on 2004 Jeep Liberty
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Liberty Questions
- Why My dashboard and interior lights come on, But my jeep won't crank
- What can cause brief bubbling sounds/coolant smell when taking off from a stop?
- what is the electrical plug behind right rear wheel
- Front cv shaft keeps falling off
- Lights keeps popping on and off outside and inside my and back hatch want open?