My Jeep has been awesome - I'm not complaining. I've had it for going on 10 years and it has over 170,000 miles on it - so I expect some necessary repairs. I had the idle and bad start-up problem - it was a coil system in the spark plugs and all were changed & problem gone ($287). When they were repairing that, the guy said I have a pretty bad leak around the pinions in my shift differential (hope I repeated that correctly). He quoted me between $800-$1100 - does that sound right? Seems like alot of money to me!
How much to repair the shift differential leak? on 2004 Jeep Liberty
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Liberty Questions
- alarm goes off when i try and start my car. I replaced battery, didn't help
- Do I have to go to a dealer just to check my transmission fluid?
- While driving, the transmission jumps out of gear? I have an automatic.
- Back breaks locking up cant drive it, no fix no one knows whats wrong
- What does it mean when the accelerator starts making noise?