How much to repair the governor pressure sensor and governor pressure solenoid ? on 2005 Dodge Ram 2500

Check engine light is on and code reader we purchased at costco said it was Code P1756.

Asked by for the 2005 Dodge Ram 2500
Best thing to do is call a few shops from our directory and ask for a estimate and you can locate a shop near you here I think the governor pressure sensor is located in the transmission
1 more answer , 1 more comment
P1756 Transmission control pressure not equal to target. (Mid pressure problem). SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAVE A BAD GOVERNOR PREESURE SENSOR OR WORSE THE TRANNY IS COMING APART
Replace the valve body and this issue is gone. $400 for parts and $200 for labor