I was hearing a loud squealing noise when started. Then it would go away when it was warm. The steering was fine. The mech. said the differential was bad and it housed the rack and pinion which had failed too, and had to be replaced. Total cost would be $1400.00 installed but, he said something about the axle at first. Now he says it is the differential. I'm feeling like I'm being taken advantage of.
How much to repair a front differential on 2004 Suzuki Grand Vitara
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki Grand Vitara Questions
- What's the name of The belt in the front of the engine and how much does it cost
- Why my Cruise control not working
- I have a problem, Changed clutch plate and release bearing in my car and now makes strange clunks when releasing clutch too fast or remove foot off gas to quickly and straight back on again
- looking at buying a 2011 vitara, 50,000, wondering about maintenance, about how long trans last, radiator, timing belt. Will this car run w/o a lot of repair till 150,000
- 2006 Gran Vitara V6 standard trans. with 41,000 miles and i can't shift gears.