I cant get it out of park unless i rock the truck back and forth while pulling the steering wheel. Also, up on ramps- we put it in gear and when we gave it gas, it made a rattling nose coming from the shaft I guess. It sometimes makes a noise in that area (where the transmission meets the shaft) like a gear slipped and grinded but the truck doesnt stop moving out of gear.
How much $$ to fix shaft?? Gets stuck in park a lot. on 2003 Ford Escape
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escape Questions
- When I start the car it makes 5 beeps in a row abt 5 times, what does that mean?
- What causes water being in #2 and 3 spark plug well
- was told diffeirential was going bad - 96 is axle code cant find ratio anywhere
- What do the 2 wires under the center of driver seat connect to?
- Noise coming from engine when car is idling.