My speedometer is broken, it falls past the 110 mph area and stays, until I get on the freeway and it goes to about 80mph, but every once and a while it will work but then stop and fall back down? What could be the problem and how much would it cost to fix it?
How much to fix broken speedometer? on 1993 Nissan Altima
Asked by for the 1993 Nissan Altima
- How Much is Your Car Actually Costing You Each Year? Figure it Out with the New RepairPal Cost Index.
- Understanding Tire Pressure and the Dangers of Under- and Over-Inflating
- Buying Car Tires: When, Where, and How
- Common Noises of Impending Car Trouble
- Ask These Five Questions Before Your Next Visit to the Mechanic
This week's top 10
1993 Nissan Altima Estimates
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($118 - $170) in Mount Zion, GA
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($314 - $563) in Hahira, GA
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($229 - $283) in Gilead, NE
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($206 - $235) in Nickerson, NE
- Engine Mount Replacement ($410 - $942) in Beaver Crossing, NE
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($45 - $81) in Haskell, OK