My speedometer is broken, it falls past the 110 mph area and stays, until I get on the freeway and it goes to about 80mph, but every once and a while it will work but then stop and fall back down? What could be the problem and how much would it cost to fix it?
How much to fix broken speedometer? on 1993 Nissan Altima
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Front end shaky at highway speed, tires balanced recently,not a smooth ride
- how much is it to fix a push to start issue on a 2009 nissan altima
- Can’t shut off 1998 Nissan Altima’s alarm
- Engine cranks but will not start. Fob battery good.
- BLUE SMOKE WHEN I TURN IT ON. COULD BE A PISTON RING? HOW MUCH TO REPAIR?
1993 Nissan Altima Estimates
- EGR Valve Replacement ($205 - 330) in Mount Zion, GA
- Fuel Filter Change ($88 - 117) in Hahira, GA
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($469 - 576) in Gilead, NE
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Nickerson, NE
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($673 - 728) in Beaver Crossing, NE
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($293 - 830) in Haskell, OK