I had the pressure hose replaced and the pwr. steering stilled leaked. went to a shop and it was told to me the rack and pinion bad. this started as a pwr. steering leak. The pwr. steering would come back before i repalced the pressure hose but it leaked awful.
how much sould repair of a rack and pinion cost on 1998 Buick Park Avenue
Asked by Visitor for the 1998 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- driver seat is not heating up, but passenger seat is fine.
- Cabin vent has cold on passenger side and hot on driver side
- had crank senor replaced next day same thing rolls over but don't start.
- Heater blows air but no heat. Coolant fine and thermostat shows 195*
- I have a no power issue checked all fuses none are blown
1998 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($174 - 244) in Durham, NC
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Auburn, NH
- 97,500 Mile Service ($370 - 515) in Johnson City, TX
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($173 - 280) in Cumberland, IA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($75 - 94) in North Westchester, CT
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($375 - 1,979) in Palmdale, CA