I had the pressure hose replaced and the pwr. steering stilled leaked. went to a shop and it was told to me the rack and pinion bad. this started as a pwr. steering leak. The pwr. steering would come back before i repalced the pressure hose but it leaked awful.
how much sould repair of a rack and pinion cost on 1998 Buick Park Avenue
Asked by for the 1998 Buick Park Avenue
- How Much is Your Car Actually Costing You Each Year? Figure it Out with the New RepairPal Cost Index.
- Are Hybrids More Expensive to Repair?
- How an Upcoming Surge of Electric Cars Will Affect Utility Companies
- Why Scan Tools and Diagnostics Drive Up the Cost of Your Repair Bill
- Understanding Tire Pressure and the Dangers of Under- and Over-Inflating
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
1998 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Durham, NC
- Brake Drum Replacement ($207 - $336) in Auburn, NH
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($248 - $438) in Johnson City, TX
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($143 - $203) in Cumberland, IA
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($72 - $109) in North Westchester, CT
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($254 - $290) in Palmdale, CA