I had the pressure hose replaced and the pwr. steering stilled leaked. went to a shop and it was told to me the rack and pinion bad. this started as a pwr. steering leak. The pwr. steering would come back before i repalced the pressure hose but it leaked awful.
how much sould repair of a rack and pinion cost on 1998 Buick Park Avenue
Asked by Visitor for the 1998 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- Miss fire cylinder 1 after it warms up when cold runs great
- dash lights stopped working, every other light works good, is there fuse?
- Transmission makes thud noise
- When I start my car the Fuel and the temperature Gauges reverse. Why?
- it is the rear tie rod end that i am having the problem with. not the front.