I had the pressure hose replaced and the pwr. steering stilled leaked. went to a shop and it was told to me the rack and pinion bad. this started as a pwr. steering leak. The pwr. steering would come back before i repalced the pressure hose but it leaked awful.
how much sould repair of a rack and pinion cost on 1998 Buick Park Avenue
Asked by Visitor for the 1998 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- trouble code P0401 came up during emissions test. what is it and how to fix?
- I cannot keep antifreeze in the resovoir no leaks anywhere no white smoke coming
- Car stumbles on bumps at highway speed.
- Cut off while driving.I'm getting fuel and fire.sounds weak when trying to start
- Where is the airbag computer?