I had the pressure hose replaced and the pwr. steering stilled leaked. went to a shop and it was told to me the rack and pinion bad. this started as a pwr. steering leak. The pwr. steering would come back before i repalced the pressure hose but it leaked awful.
how much sould repair of a rack and pinion cost on 1998 Buick Park Avenue
- How Much is Your Car Actually Costing You Each Year? Figure it Out with the New RepairPal Cost Index.
- Are Hybrids More Expensive to Repair?
- How an Upcoming Surge of Electric Cars Will Affect Utility Companies
- Why Scan Tools and Diagnostics Drive Up the Cost of Your Repair Bill
- Understanding Tire Pressure and the Dangers of Under- and Over-Inflating
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
1998 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($133 - $181) in Durham, NC
- Tire Rotation ($26 - $34) in Auburn, NH
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($98 - $119) in Johnson City, TX
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Cumberland, IA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($455 - $804) in North Westchester, CT
- Horn Replacement ($118 - $129) in Palmdale, CA