how much should it cost to replace timing belt? on 1997 Ford F-150
2 answersFebruary 03, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- outside cargo light is not working put new led lights in it tried old lights not
- Was my truck recalled for leaking windshield which ruins the fuse box ?
- Bucks when hot outside.
- What is a reasonable price for removing the motor out of wrecked ford truck?
- Reasons for an incomplete smog. Could a nonfunctional heater be the cause?
1997 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Lacey Spring, VA
- AC Compressor Replacement ($579 - 714) in Hayden, IN
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($127 - 212) in Sturgeon, PA
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($64 - 111) in Miami, IN
- Window Switch Replacement ($101 - 256) in Mountain Home, AR
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($219 - 262) in Bozeman, MT