Car won't start, but there is a noise that sounds like a high speed electric motor rotation. I think I need a new starter, but am tired of being over charged for repairs. How much should it cost to replace my starter?
How much should it cost to replace the starter? on 2002 Toyota Camry
1 answerJanuary 12, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Why does my car running warmer under load
- 1996 toyota camry 3.0l wont start on cold morning or cold weather
- What is causing the fuel pump not to turn on while cranking only if car is warm
- my camry will crank but not run and my code scanner says linking error.
- After removing the key the car seems to be as if the key was in accessory positi