Car won't start, but there is a noise that sounds like a high speed electric motor rotation. I think I need a new starter, but am tired of being over charged for repairs. How much should it cost to replace my starter?
How much should it cost to replace the starter? on 2002 Toyota Camry
1 answerJanuary 12, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Cranks wont start choked by hand and finally fired ran rough n bogged out
- On my 2006 Hyundai Sonata the oil light never came on!
- Where is the fuel pump relay located
- Where is the fuel pump relay. Located.new fuel pump n filter won't start why not
- Automatic Transmission. I have reverse only. Drive does not light up only L & 2.
2002 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($187 - 268) in Arcadia, KS
- 15,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Cassatt, SC
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($130 - 243) in Allensville, KY
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($226 - 296) in Mount Vernon, IL
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($552 - 751) in Niantic, IL
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($130 - 218) in Leiters Ford, IN