Car won't start, but there is a noise that sounds like a high speed electric motor rotation. I think I need a new starter, but am tired of being over charged for repairs. How much should it cost to replace my starter?
How much should it cost to replace the starter? on 2002 Toyota Camry
1 answerJanuary 12, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- My 1999 Camry won't start, i replaced fuel pump, fuel rail & injectors, fires ok
- car will start sometimes but when it does wipers come on.
- Can I safely drive/ignore my transmission problem of hesitating acceleration?
- dash lights go out when headlights are turned on and lights around the radio.
- I am sorry if not the right place to ask this questio but, i am plannig to buy